Last update: May 28th 2012RULES FOR USING MY BASES AND PROPS:
- Please give me credit
for what I have created. A link to my dA page in your description would be very appreciated, but just writing "base/props by base-o-holic" can be enough.Edit:
- If you're planning to use one of my bases as drawing reference, you should check whether I referenced it first and consider using the original. Edit:
- Most often I use stock photos from *SenshiStock
. If you decide to reference my base with her pose, I'd rather you credit her only or us both.
- You can edit my bases/props however you like.
- You can edit my bases/props and post them on your account only if you get my permission
- Unless stated otherwise, you can use parts of my bases (faces, legs, whatever) and mix them with other bases as long as creators of these other bases agree to it
- You can't
make any money with dolls on my bases (e.g. from prints or doll commissions).
- But you can exchange your dolls for forum currencies like Gaia Gold and such. This includes dA points, although it would be nice if you donated me a point or two in exchange
- Unless stated otherwise, you can use my works as reference in commissions, prints etc.
- If you'd like to use my base for a KiSS or a dollmaker, please ask me first. I usually say yes, but I'd like you to ask anyway.
- If you can, send me a link to your work please. I don't always have the time to check every doll out there, but I do like to see my bases used
.If anything is unclear ask and I'll try to answer as soon as I can